Sunday, January 1, 2012

And the Beat Goes On...

Well adventurers, the saga continues. As some of you may know, my c-section was not healing great and it reached an all time level of lameness this week when I was instructed that it was going to need to be re-opened entirely and I was going to need surgery. So off to the hospital we all went. This just teaches me not to tempt fate by uttering the phrase, "it can't get much worse..." So apparently this whole situation was brought upon myself :)

So now we are home and Trevor has the privilege of dressing my open 7-inch incision. I am disgusting, but what can you do?! It must be love - or guilt - or maybe a combination of both that helps Trevor get through the dressing changes. Or more likely the possibility that regardless of how great our insurance is that the two daily home nurse visits might not be covered.

Everything's fine, I'm recovering and Bailey is, of course, fantastic. (The only thing I need now is a pedicure!) 

Happy New Year everyone and I hope you are as excited as we are for this bound-to-be-a-fun-filled year to come!


                                                                        Hospital Fun!!


                                                                         Help Me!!


                                                                    Daddy's Little Girl


                  The Utes won their bowl game, Bailey was so excited! TOUCHDOWN!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great! I hope all of this is just preparation to something wonderful down the road!

    ReplyDelete