Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fun, Flirty, and Four Months Old!

So Bailey is four months old now and already quite the rock star. To celebrate, I finally got my last drainage tube out! I am almost all healed and things are very exciting. We had a fun St. Patrick's Day with our Irish lady. Bailey is amazing (of course) and we are so happy for our miracle baby everyday. For anyone keeping track - we are up to about $300,000 in medical charges! But thanks to my fantastic benefits, we will only be paying a fraction of that. Thank goodness for health insurance! 
Have an amazing week everyone. 

We'll meet you down at the Bailey O'Quinn for a pint!
Happy Girl
Possibly a bad rattle choice? It is child proofed at least - and she is so happy. 
This hand is delicious!
I make sleeping look good.

3 comments:

  1. Whitney, she is a complete doll!! I'm glad to hear you are healing up well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic is just simply the most adorable picture I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4 month bday Bailey! Whitney I want to squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete