Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let's meet at the Bailey O'Quinn for a pint!

We hope all you adventurers had a fun filled St. Patrick's Day. We had a great fun Irish weekend. We decided to head up and crash the second annual St. Patrick's party at my parents house in Idaho. It was fun, loud, and very green. The food was delicious and I helped make some seriously amazing Reuben sandwiches. Bailey had a great time with her cousins and was only knocked over once (I think that is a great achievement). Our little Irish Bailey O'Quinn continues to love St. Patrick's day.

There is nothing terribly exciting to share, but we did get some fun pictures, so enjoy. Bailey is ridiculously close to walking - seriously. I feel like I have been saying that for quite a while now, but I think maybe she was just waiting for Spring. We did get her a new toy - a tent that we have filled with plastic balls. Her own private ball pit! She is kind of obsessed with it and it's pretty funny.  Life is pretty fabulous. Happy Easter and Spring!


Green cousin fun!

Very serious conversation with Skipper (my dad)
Fun at the pediatrician's office!



3 comments:

  1. I wish they made adult size ball pits! That looks amazing! You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. She look amazing and Im glad we got to hang out....also the balls look great, I bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and sadly Carter was the one to knock her down:(

    ReplyDelete