Thursday, February 27, 2014

"Where is the love...."

We hope that everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day and rest of February. Ours was full of mostly fun, doctors appointments and hints of spring weather to come. Bailey continues to play in her playroom and also wants to go outside regardless of the weather. Hopefully Spring will arrive soon and we can have some serious outside playtime. I can't tell if Bailey is really hoping for a change of her play scenery as she makes everything she can into a slide. Stacks of pillows, the stairs, even ramps outside of buildings. It's pretty entertaining and she is definitely a goofball. 

Bailey has also started to sing along with me in the car which will bring fun for all during future road trips. "Let it go, let it go..." Get excited Trevor. Trevor went to the dermatologist and came home with a list of items I needed to pick up for him. After a $100 shopping trip to Target or as Bailey calls it "Red Balls" we were all set. (See photographic evidence of our purchase below)

We also purchased Bailey her very own Elmo potty and will hopefully be actually using it over the next few months. Oh the things I find exciting in my life these days. :) Bring it on potty training.  Work has also been a little crazier for me lately and I found out that I am going to Montreal for almost a week at the end of April for some training. It will be really fun, but I am already mentally preparing myself to be away from the Bailey (and Trevor) for that long.

We are all excited for the Granat family annual St.Patrick's Day party coming up soon in Idaho. Don't worry - Bailey O'Quinn is all set with several outfit options. I know - I have a problem, and supposedly admitting it is the first step, but I don't think I want this problem to be fixed. Ha! We were extremely lucky last night as it was the first time I was thrown up on - in public. Thanks for the memories Bailey. Now after some antibiotics for an ear infection; she will be feeling better in no time. We are sending you all well wishes and hope for a fabulous and lucky March. We will be in touch soon. Keep on rocking in the free world adventurers...





 Bailey got this sweet Batman Drawing Pad/Notebook for Valentine's day along with some awesome fruit-snacks. Also she and I made some heart shaped pink rice crispy treats for her daycare friends. 


Who says girls can't wear Batman attire? Not this mom. :)

















Someone might have found my lip-stain...she thought she looked absolutely amazing!!!





3 comments:

  1. Super cute and your trip sounds like fun! See you in Idaho for the annual party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks adorable as usual. I think your problem is fab!!! Can a girl really have too many clothes? NAAAH! Sorry about all Trevor's stuff. Imagine spending money so carelessly.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rub in in, McKenna! What a cute girl. Can't wait to see her soon - and I want to hear about Montreal!

    ReplyDelete