Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"As Time Goes By..."

"...No matter what the future brings...As time goes by.."



Apologies on the length of time it's been since I have updated the blog. It's been a busy and if you believe it - crazier than usual couple of months in Smithtown.  Work for me has been much busier (not that I work on my blog at work - but yeah...ha) and I haven't had a lot of free time to work on it. That being said, this is going to be a very picture heavy post. We have celebrated St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Mother's Day, We also welcomed warmer weather and had a surprise snow storm, we have also had a couple of family movie dates, and spent time with cousins and grandparents. I even went to Oklahoma on a work trip. It has been a fabulous albeit busy couple of months. 

On my next post (which will be posted soon) I will talk all about the Epic Smith Family 2016 Reunion in Heber, Arizona. Until then adventurers. 
































 












Someone got a big girl booster seat!  


Broken Foot Fiasco of 2016

Easter! 





Dress Up Fun: 



























Cousin Fun





Work Trip to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 
My flight felt like a groovy club. 

Got to see my cousin Ian and family while in Oklahoma
Thanks for the tornado whistle Uncle Vaughn 

Reunited after my work trip. 

Family Movie Fun!





 Memorial Day




Bonus Cuteness: 






















Switched out Bailey's winter/fall wardrobe for her spring/summer wardrobe. She might have too many clothes. :) 


 Preschool Backpack and lunch box. When did my baby get so big?! 






No comments:

Post a Comment