Thursday, June 15, 2017

"The Right Stuff..."

New Kids on the Block and Me!!!

Well not just me, I also made my friend Deena go with me, but it was a fun filled night for sure. We decided to get ready together like we used to in our 20's when we used to club it up. Deena even did my makeup with her glamorous makeup artist skills and I don't usually say this, but I looked good - real good. Ha! But seriously it was so fun. 

The show was supposed to have Boyz II Men, Paula Abdul and NKOTB, but unfortunately the Boyz didn't make it. But Paula was seriously incredible and NKOTB did not disappoint. There was even a time during the concert that Donnie pointed at me and said he loved me. I am sure he was looking at and talking to me - not the thousands of screaming moms around me. ;) 




When your glasses break at just the wrong moment! :)

Dayummm Girl! Ha! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment