Friday, August 18, 2017

"Summer, Summer, Summertime...Time to Sit Back and Unwind..."

August is here and the heat has decided to stay around. We are doing our best to stay cool with pretending it's Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas. Bailey and I have been wrapping up her toys and then I "wake" her up because it's Christmas morning. Sometimes I even sneak a few surprises in - like new Christmas jammies and an occasional shopkin. Bailey is definitely Marilyn's (my moms) granddaughter - She loves holidays - especially Christmas.







We have also spent some time (indoors escaping the heat) at a friend of Bailey's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. We also went bowling and even played outside quite a bit much to my chagrin. ;)

















My birthday fun continued when my friend Tracy gave me an amazing Keanu Reeves pillow which had been stuck in customs for weeks and an amazing drawing she did of me. I have great friends and am a really lucky girl.





We have some big milestones on the horizon for Smithtown. Bailey is starting Kindergarten soon and I can barely believe it. How did that happen? How did the time go by so fast? I try not to be too sad and just enjoy all these milestones with our little miracle. So get excited for more adventures to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment