Friday, June 2, 2017

"School's Out For Summer..."

I don't know how it happened, but June is here and we have an excited preschool graduate. I have loved her teachers and the program and the school and am really excited she will be going to the same school in the fall.










We also made a trip to Idaho for both Mother's Day and my moms birthday. We (my siblings and myself) really wanted to spoil and go a little overboard for her birthday and Mother's Day to let her know how much we appreciate and love her. We got her some of her favorite flowers and her favorites treats and several massages. She was super surprised and appreciative. It was our first road trip and Bailey and I had an awesome time in the ridiculously roomy middle seat. McKenna was also able to come up and we took her to lunch and I made her a couple dozen deviled eggs as requested while I was there too. My dad even played some board games with the kids which was pretty adorable. It was a great weekend and it was fun to spoil and surprise my mom.












Bonus Cuteness!  














No comments:

Post a Comment