Saturday, July 1, 2017

"And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon.."

Father's Day and other Smithtown Fun!

Happy Father's Day to Trevor, my dad and Trevor's dad and all the dads we know and love. It's been a busy few weeks as usual and we tried to spoil Trevor as much as we could.



We also convinced my mom to come and hang out with us in Salt Lake while my dad was here for work and we all had a fabulous time and yes - the Beast came with us pretty much everywhere we went.




Thank goodness this girl now has the country Belle dress. Thanks Grammy!



This girl now asks for bath bombs every time she takes a bath

Bailey and I also ventured to Logan to attend the Summerfest with McKenna and her cute kiddos. It was super hot and Bailey and myself got quite sunburned, but it was totally worth it.





















"Do the Freddy..." Ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment