Monday, July 31, 2017

Smith Grandparents Come to Visit! (Did they bring the Arizona heat with them?)

It's been a super hot July and I don't know how I am functioning. I've mentioned this before, but I really do not enjoy the heat. Pretty much anything above 90 is a no win for me, but we braved the heat and ventured out as much as we could. We had a visit from Trevor's parents for their mission reunion and Bailey would have happily stayed and lived at that park where it was held for days if not forever. It had a sweet zipline and a super awesome playground. I kept having to make Bailey get water and she looked red and sunburned about 3 minutes after playing. Oh my poor fair and freckled child. Stay hydrated!!!














I don't think the shoe is going to fit. ;) 


Tea Party with Grandma and Great Aunt Grace 




Grandma and Grandpa took Bailey to Kangaroo Zoo for some climbing and sliding fun!




Bailey learned how to play duck hunt. It was hilarious and awesome!


I also received a few birthday prizes from my friend Angie. A sweet "As You Wish" pin, a black and white still from Princess Bride and an Angel (from Buffy) action figure. Many of you know of mine and Cary Elwes's mutual affection of one another and the special moment that David Boreanaz and I once shared on a New York City sidewalk. Happy Birthday to me! Ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment